Zhejiang Haiji Marine Electric Co., Ltd is engaged in a variety of ship lights, electrical production of major manufacturers. Our company is located at the beautiful and richly endowed east seashore Wenzhou Liushi Shahu Industrial Zone.The company has strong technical force, complete production facilities, advanced manufacturing technology, strict testing means and scientific and management system.

The company produces hundreds of products, main including: Series of navigation signal lights, fluorescent lights, incandescent lights, spotlight, searchlight, explosion-proof lights, explosion-proof electric, marine junction box, marine alarm bell, marine switch, connectors, socket-box ect.

We follow the developing way of navigation shipbuilding industry. Researching, developing, manufacturing the auxiliary products of navigation shipbuilding industry and other relative areas. And try our best to be the good supplier of brands. We have strong pertinence, so we do it more professionally!

Necessary Quality Assurance 

All our products qualified through testing of National Lamps quality supervision center and Shanghai electric marine products inspection Bureau. We have got the authentication of CCS (China Classification Society) and got the explosion proof quality certificate issued by National explosion-proof luminaire test center and National explosion-proof electric test center; We have passed ISO9001 international quality system. Have the certificate of NK、GL、BV、LR、RINA, Norway AEMKO ATEX explosion proof certificate etc. 

Haiji · Certificate


Get in Touch with Us! a Quote Now ! an Answer Now !




    Q1: About Price ?

    A1: The price is negotiabe. It can be changed according to your quantity or package. When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.


    Q2: About Sample ?

    A2: Sample is free, but the air freight is collect or you pay us the cost in advance.

    Q3: About MOQ ?

    A3: We don’t have quantity limited.

    Q4: About Warrenty ?

    A4: We are very confident in our products and we pack them very well, so usually you will receive your order in good condition. But due to long time shipment there will be 1-2% damage for the glass.Any quality issue, we will deal with it immediately. All our products have 24 months warranty period.

    Q5: About OEM ?

    A5: Welcome, you can send your own design of marine product and logo, we can open new mold and print or emboss any LOGO for you.

    Q6: About payment ?

    A6: T/T or LC. 30% despoit frist , the rest 70% balance befroe shipping.

    Q7: Other questions ?

    A7:Pls email me or chat with me on Trademanager dritectly.
    Whatsapp / Mobile phone : 0086- 13780114117
    Wechat (WEIXIN): 13780114117

    green energy 27